- The Pup Club is designed to get your child comfortable with our practice, our staff and the work that we do here at Sterling Orthodontics.
- Enrolling in the Pup Club and visiting our office allows our staff to monitor your child’s teeth and jaw, in case early intervention is needed.
- Our goal with the Pup Club is that your little one be excited about visiting our office and comfortable when it is time to start treatment.
- Phase One treatment is an early intervention treatment plan, which corrects jaw alignment problems like overbite, underbite and crossbite.
- By correcting a bite issue, the adult teeth will be given the space that they need to grow into a better position than without Phase One treatment.
- Phase One treatment plans usually require a Phase Two component, which fine tunes the alignment of the teeth.
- The teenage years are an ideal time for orthodontic treatment because we can work with the natural growth rate of the teenage body to accomplish great results.
- Most orthodontic conditions are easier to treat while the body is still growing.
- The teen years are also the ideal time for treatment of most conditions because all of the adult teeth have come into the mouth and are ready for adjustment.
- Orthodontic treatment later in life can greatly improve your self image and self esteem.
- Improving the alignment of your teeth can also protect the health of your gums and prevent bone loss.
- Orthodontic treatment can help with medical conditions like TMJ, headaches and joint pain in the jaw.
- Adults select orthodontic treatment to protect their teeth from abnormal wear and tooth decay.
Sprint Ray 3D printer
Start Your Virtual Evaluation