It is time to discover how the most advanced clear aligner in the world can straighten your teeth. Sterling Orthodontics is a proud certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, your teeth will shift into the desired position in less time. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, your doctor may prescribe longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners custom made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well and are easy to put on and take off
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible and therefore undetectable by most people.
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are smooth, comfortable to wear, and best of all removable. That means you can continue your normal oral health routine and continue enjoying the foods you love.
- Convenient: You will only need to visit our office every 6 weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then, we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material which is virtually invisible.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results. Be sure to take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We typically recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so to ensure you are responding to the treatment as expected.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about the Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve that perfect smile you’ve always wanted.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.